I love summertime! I use to love it even more before I experienced intense humidity. Even with the crazy humidity we have been trying to stay busy and have some fun. Here's a little bit of Makenzie's summer fun!
A friend's birthday party.
Swimming.
She is such a little fish in the water. We've worked a little on some swimming skills and she loves to kick. We still have a lot to work on, but I love that she loves the water!
Ice cream with friends.
Almost every morning she asks me if we can play with friends that day. She loves her friends and talks about them nonstop. We always have a good time when we get together with our friends. And adding ice cream to the mix makes it even better!
YMCA summer camps.
I decided to sign Makenzie up for a couple of camps so she could have a little independence. The first day dropping her off was a little weird, but I quickly adjusted and enjoyed some one on one time with Alex. Makenzie made crafts, went swimming, played games and just had a blast! Her first week was an under the sea theme and this week it's pirates! I think her favorite thing is taking her own lunch!
I think it's safe to say that Makenzie loves summer too!

She looks so happy to be going to her camp! Very cute girl :)
ReplyDelete