Well, we are officially in Idaho! The last few months have been crazy busy and I can't wait to share everything that has happened. Not to mention, I was already far behind, so some catch-up posts (for my journaling sake) will be included. Some of the highlights (that will get individual posts) include:
Mitch's med school graduation
Mendenhall family trip to Walt Disney World
Our move from Louisville, KY to Pocatello, ID
Our new house (we bought our first home!!)
and of course, many pictures of our adorable girls!
Mitch starts orientation on Monday, which means that the next chapter in our crazy lives will officially begin! Here's to hoping it's just as great as the last one :)
Oh wow!!! I am so terrible about keeping up haha :)
10 years ago

I am glad you are back to bloging and that you made it to Idaho safely! Hope you guys are enjoying Idaho! Congrats on buying your first home!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ash! So the next time I'm down in Utah, we need to get together :)
ReplyDelete