Two weeks already?!
We sure love this babe.
This little lady gets a lot of loving!
She is a happy little thing.
However, breastfeeding has been a challenge.
She was born at 7 lbs 8 oz.
When leaving the hospital she weighed 6 lbs 14 oz.
Two weeks she weighs 7 lbs 1 oz.
That's only 3 ounces gained.
Definitely not back to birth weight...
We made a game plan to help her gain weight.
Nursing every 2-3 hours.
Including at night.
Meaning I need to wake her up to nurse.
We also need to work on her latch.
I'm confident we'll be able to get it all figured out.
Despite the breastfeeding troubles,
Everything else is going well.
Makenzie and Alex just love her!
Makenzie and Alex just love her!
I hear "Can I hold the baby?" all day, every day.
We're all smitten with her.
These 2 weeks so much love has been shown to our family.
Meals, gifts and acts of service from friends, neighbors, co-workers and family.
We have truly felt so much love!
I couldn't say thank you enough for everything.
It truly is amazing to me how much love a new little one brings into a home!
And how much love we have for Felicity!!







No comments:
Post a Comment