skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The First Post
Well, not quite sure what to write for my first post. I'll start with Makenzie. She has started doing one of the cutest things. When I put her down for a nap or for the night she loves to curl up with her blanket. She grabs the blanket and pulls it towards her face. Mitch is studying his butt off all the time. I can't wait until Thanksgiving and Christmas so we can have some time together without the stress of school. I am still searching for a job. I have a few applications out there and hopefully one will work out. For now I am working on being domesticated (as Dad put it). I have made bread, soup and lemon bars, all of which need some work. Overall, we are doing good.
Hey I'm your first follower :) You need to update your blog a little! I know some things have changed :)
ReplyDelete