Ok, I meant to post this yesterday, but it didn't happen. There have been a lot of bitter sweet moments this week. First, Makenzie turned 1 on Wednesday. I love watching her grow and learn and am excited for her to be a "little girl." But the bitter part is that she is growing up. She'll never be a baby again. I'll miss some of the baby moments. The second moment happened yesterday. I dropped Katelin and Brooklyn off at the airport. This was my bitter moment and it was sweet because Brooklyn was missing her daddy so much and she was going to see him. The other sweet part is that I was so excited to have Dano here, but that also happened when Katelin left. We had a great (and very tired) 11 and a half hours with everyone here. Thank you Katelin for taking the time to come see me (a great sweet)! I already miss Kate and Brookies! I guess all of the bitter moments are worth it because of the sweet ones!
P.S. Pictures still to come!
Oh wow!!! I am so terrible about keeping up haha :)
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment