Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December Package!

As I have mentioned before, my mom sends Makenzie a package almost every month. Yesterday she received her package for December. Makenzie loves playing with everything she gets!

I have such a prissy little girl! She loves necklaces and dress up stuff! Thanks Grandma (and Grandpa) for the necklace and hat!



New window clings! If you need something to entertain a toddler for a while, window clings will do it! She spends a good amount of time taking them off and putting them back on.



New jammies! We love pajamas and think these are so cute! We now know which jammies to pack for Utah!



My mom also sent me the cutest countdown to Christmas! She's so creative and makes awesome crafts. Thanks for the package!

On another note: Makenzie had her flu shot this morning. I know I'm a little late getting her the flu shot, but she did get it! She was awesome! She didn't make a peep and she isn't acting at all like it's bothering her. I don't know what I did to deserve such an awesome child!

Now a school update. Mitch is super busy with school and studying. Sometimes I wonder if U of L is trying to kill their med students, but that wouldn't be ethical, so that isn't very likely. Anyway, Mitch has about two weeks left before his Christmas break! Yay! He is really stressed about his upcoming quizes and block exam, but looking forward to the break. I think it is a good thing that Makenzie and I will be out of his hair for the next little while!

No comments:

Post a Comment