Monday, May 30, 2011

Home again!

Makenzie and I had a great time visiting family and friends in Utah, but it is good to be back home. Unfortunately, I got home Saturday night and went straight to bed sick. Basically, I haven't gotten out of bed (or off the couch) until this morning. Now it is time to unpack, do some laundry and get some grocery shopping in.

Makenzie was so excited to see her daddy. As we were walking out of the airport we spotted the car. Makenzie knocked on the window to get Mitch's attention. Then she needed down so she could run and give him a big hug. She just loves her daddy. Mitch was also very excited to see her. He brought her a Buzz toy as a welcome home gift. Two and a half weeks is a long time for them to be a part.

We did have a lot of fun in Utah. Makenzie loved following her Grandpas around, playing with her cousins, hanging out with her Grandmas, and being completely spoiled. I enjoyed eating at Cafe Rio, teaching a WSI class, shopping, and spending time with ALL of my siblings. Details and many pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment