A few days before leaving for Utah my mom called me to see if I wanted to go to the Studio 5 live audience taping. After telling my friends that I was going they mentioned that Daron (one of the hosts) use to be in the Louisville ward I am currently in. So, they told me to tell him hi. As we were walking into Hale Theater there he was! So I shook his hand and just said, "Hi, I'm a member of the Louisville 3rd Ward!" His response was, "Are you really?" He asked me about some of the people in the ward and why we were there, but our conversation couldn't last that long. I had some security guy trying to get me to keep moving.
As audience members we received a bag with a bunch of goodies in it. There were earrings, free cupcake coupons, cake bites, a book and a ton more. We met some pretty funny ladies and had a good time.
My mom, Katelin and I at the show! 
The rest of the day Makenzie and I spent visiting family. Makenzie loved seeing her cousins. There are quite a few now. And she also loved being the center of attention!
Makenzie and Madyson!
Makenzie holding baby Ryker!
Ryker meeting his favorite auntie! 
Makenzie also got to spend some time with her Grandma and Grandpa Mendenhall and Uncle Bryan (whom she loved!). She was in heaven around all of her family!
The live taping was so fun!!!
ReplyDelete