So one week after getting home to Kentucky from visiting our families in Utah, we packed up our car and headed to New York City. We spent 10 days in New York, Boston and driving. Did I mention driving? There was a lot of driving. We had a blast spending time as a family and with some of our good friends. I plan on sharing the details and many pictures from the vacation. These will come soon!
Since I was only home for a week, I didn't get to put up everything from my Utah trip. So those details are still coming (these details are to help me remember what we did).
Mitch has been enjoying his time off from school, but has actually gotten a little bored. No worries, he starts back into things next week. Then I bet he'll be wishing for some time to be bored! I have been back to work and spending time with my friends (and Makenzie with her friends). We've been kind of relaxing a little. We needed that vacation from our vacation!
We were planning on renting a house in our ward, but that fell through. Don't ask me about it because I'm still kind of bitter. We've decided to stay where we are (partially because we really didn't have time to find somewhere else) and are going to make the most of it. I plan on doing a lot of deep cleaning and rearranging. Hopefully it'll feel nicer when I'm done with everything.
Well, we've had quite the busy start to our summer! We're hoping to enjoy the rest as it comes!
Oh wow!!! I am so terrible about keeping up haha :)
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment