Friday, December 16, 2011

33 weeks

December 15


Well, 33 weeks and still feeling good.
Baby is movin' and grovin' quite a bit.
She has expanded into my rib area.
Makes breathing troublesome at times.
I don't remember this being bad with Makenzie.
But then this entire pregnancy is completely different.
I am not as big and haven't gained as much weight (so far).
I don't have major acne (it was bad last time).
I had a prescription cream.
I'm not all swollen.
I'm still wearing my rings and can wear shoes.
I was ringless and in flip flops the last 3+ months.
I am taking iron supplements this time around.
Didn't need it last time.
I don't mind the differences.
It's making things interesting and fun.
I've been craving red meat lately.
I don't think I've been eating enough protein.
I may need to pick up a good steak!
Next appointment 12/21.

1 comment: