Saturday, December 1, 2012

9 months

October 29

With how busy life has been for us, it seems to be making Alex grow up faster. It feels like I barely did her 8 month pictures and post (which I was late with, so it probably wasn't too long ago). She is at such a fun age! I kind of wish I could freeze time and stay here forever, but then watching her grow and being a part of the changes she goes through is just as much fun!










Alex...
is walking with a push toy.
loves to clap.
plays peek-a-boo.
has had a couple of new foods - mangoes and corn.
she's probably had them before.
I could have failed to record it.
moved up to size 3 diapers!
wears 6 month clothes.
she's been in a weird transitional stage forever!
caught another cold.
so sad.
loves playing with Makenzie! 
I love watching them crawl around together.
has started giving open-mouthed kisses.
LOVE them!
"escapes" and crawls quickly away from us.
constantly trying to get the dog food.
she loves Trigger and Rascal.
I think she seems older.
it's fun and sad at the same time.
no longer uses her whale bathtub.
she loves the big bathtub!
EVERYTHING goes in her mouth or she needs to lick it!
had her well visit on 10/27 (no pictures).
it was a few days early, but we were at the dr office.
she tried to eat the stethoscope.
she weighed in at 16.2 lbs (10%)
is 26 3/4 inches long (25%)
and her head is 17 3/4 inches (80%)
she knows what she wants and is determined to get it.
Makenzie doesn't love that since it's usually something of hers!
she still takes 2 naps
and sleeps like a champ!
I do love this little one!

Can't get a picture with the board!




No comments:

Post a Comment