Well, I usually try to stay pretty updated here. I don't like playing catch up. But, we were out of town for an ENTIRE month. I spent a little time while away updating, however, I ran out of the free space Blogger provides. It has been a goal of mine to use my blog to create a book to keep as our family record. I always seem to be busy doing other things (seem! I am busy doing other things) and it hasn't ever gotten done. I am going to be working on the books and clearing out some space on my blog. In the meantime, I am going to be playing major catch up! $2.49 a month doesn't seem unreasonable to continue posting while I work on my books. I've been planning on doing them for quite a while. I'm pretty excited to put that plan into action!
I plan on looking into a few different sites, like Shutterfly and Blurb, but do you know of any other great sites to look into? Or which ones have you used and would recommend? Also, is there a place I can find discount codes?
Thanks for the help!
Oh wow!!! I am so terrible about keeping up haha :)
10 years ago

HEY!
ReplyDeleteThere actually is a way you can keep posting for free. I just had this problem! In settings you can give permission for another person(you) to post. You just add their email address. Our blog is under shaun's email so I added my email and then had to accept it in my email and I was able to post just fine. If that doesn't make sense let me know. :)