Saturday, March 2, 2013

pancakes, chinese & jammies

December 24

I was expecting to work on Christmas Eve this year, but ended up having the day off. It was nice to be able to have some family time! We started the day off with breakfast at our favorite place, Wild Eggs.

Mmm, pancakes!

 
 
Hey where's my food?

 
 

Later that night we got together with some good friends for Chinese food. It was fun to get together to chat and let the kids play. After dinner Mitch and I took the girls for a drive to look at lights. We then went home to watch the animated nativity movie and have the girls open their Christmas eve jammies.


 
 
She LOVED her Belle nightgown!

 

 
 
Makenzie then put out cookies and milk for Santa and laid out hers and Alex's stockings. She then had to say good bye to Pipin the Elf since he would go back to the North Pole with Santa and not come back until next year. Makenzie went to bed SO excited! Which made it so I did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment