Tuesday, April 16, 2013

baby shower in a box

February

I love when people I know have babies! And it's even better when I'm getting a new niece. My brother's family was expecting a little girl and since they live in Virginia away from family, we collaborated and sent them a baby shower in a box. It was so much fun to put together and I really hope they liked getting all of the packages in the mail!

We did a 'favorite things' theme. I mailed invites and gift tags to everyone and my mom collected all of the gifts. Everyone got their favorite baby girl things and then they were wrapped up in paper packages and tied up with string. I also made some decorations and treats to include. It wouldn't be a baby shower without treats!

The invites!



All the goodies included in the box that I sent.
Chocolates in fun baby shapes, a banner, paper straws and some gluten-free mixes.
Plus, a couple of presents!



I made little Peyton a blanket and some headbands.
A little girl needs her accessories :)
(Makenzie always loves being my model)



Sweet little Peyton Sienna made her debute on February 28.
She's absolutely adorable!
I can't wait to meet her.
Congrats Brian, Stacey & Kai!

2 comments: