Saturday, July 19, 2014

frozen friend party

March 14

Since Makenzie saw the movie Frozen, she had been saying she wanted a Frozen birthday party. I was super excited to plan a Frozen princess party for her. The two of us had fun planning different activities. The activities we decided on included:

Snowflake Wand Decorating
Dancing to the Frozen soundtrack
Pin the Nose on Olaf
A Princess inspired Lunch
Bracelet Making
and Opening Presents
 
The decorations included a snowflake banner, balloons, streamers, silver spiral ornaments, and pictures of the Frozen characters. I think everything turned out great (thanks to the Christmas clearance at Walmart)!
 
The banner.
I love that you can see some of the girls dancing in the mirror :)

 

 
 
Goodie bags.

 

 
Wand decorating.

 
 
Pin the Nose on Olaf.
 
 


 
The birthday girl!

 
 
All the princesses!!

 
 
The Princess lunch.
Sven's favorite carrots, cheese and crackers, ice cube jello, strawberries, and snowflake sandwiches.

 

 

 
 
Cupcakes!!
All the girls sang 'Happy Birthday' and Makenzie loved the attention!

 
 
Princess nails.
I painted all the girls nails sparkly blue.
This is them showing them off with silly faces.
I love it!

 
 
My two little Anna's.

 
Makenzie had such a fun time! The party went so well and I think all the girls had a good time. Making the bracelets was a little challenging for the girls, so I ended up making them. Besides that though, everything went really smoothly. The girls all got along and had fun together. I would call that a success! Happy Birthday Kenzie girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment