Tuesday, November 4, 2014

first day of school 2014

September 2

It's official! I have a kindergartener. To be honest, we're all pretty excited about it! Makenzie LOVES school and learning. Preschool days, she was such a happy kid. It is crazy that I have a kid old enough to be in kindergarten, but I want Makenzie to be happy and do great things. So I am excited that she is in kindergarten!

 

 
 
Hugs from Alex!
She is going to miss having Kenz around in the mornings.

 

 
 
Over the summer we heard about a new charter school in the area.
After looking into what the school offers we decided to enroll Makenzie. Our local elementary doesn't have the best ratings.
She is a kindergartner at Gem Prep and will be attending half days in the morning.

 
 
Sitting at her desk!
Don't let the face fool you, she was excited.
A little last minute nerves, but excited!

 
 
Time to go home!
She had a great first day.

 

 
Happy first day of Kindergarten Kenz!

No comments:

Post a Comment