35 weeks
Yellowstone just before 36 weeks
37 weeks
37 weeks.
Only 3 more.
Alex asks me every day when will the baby come out.
I tell her a couple more weeks.
I can't help but think that once baby is here, she may want it to go back...
No, I actually think she'll adjust well.
She's really excited!
She can't wait to help change diapers.
Makenzie too!
Those two girls are going to be the best helpers.
Well, their intentions will be the best!
Total weight gain thus far is 12.6 lbs.
Between weeks 35-36 I gained 4.9 lbs.
Not my favorite.
But between weeks 36-37 I lost 2.3 lbs.
Not bad.
Dr. Dyer told me to make sure Mitch calls him when I go into labor.
As long as he's in town, he wants to be there.
We love Dr. Dyer!
Amie Recken, a fellow resident, was at my last appt. with Dyer.
I told Dr. Dyer about my ultrasound in Kansas City.
His eyes popped when I told him baby had been breach.
He quickly started doing maneuvers with my belly to determine position.
Baby was head down.
Amie did an ultrasound just to make sure.
Yup, head down.
Yay!!
No current cravings.
I still drink TONS of water.
I'm always thirsty.
I have contractions all the time.
Have for weeks now.
Hopefully they're doing something.
Just before 36 weeks we went to Yellowstone.
Hiking caused me to swell a little.
But it was a fun trip.
Later that week we went to Salt Lake.
It was HOT.
I swelled from the heat.
Haven't been too swollen since.
Still no name.
Over the last few weeks I've been working on getting ready for baby.
Washed baby clothes, blankets and bedding.
Had to work hard to get the stains out.
Fels Naptha (thanks Melis) and Oxyclean did the trick!
Pack n' Play/bassinet and crib assembled.
Bottles washed and put away.
Diaper bag packed for the hospital.
As much as I feel I've accomplished,
I still have a crazy long to do list!
Hopefully I'll get everything accomplished before baby comes.
Next appt. Sept. 3.
Maybe I'll find out if I've started to dilate!
Alex is obsessed with the belly.
Prepping for baby's arrival.
Getting stains out of the baby clothes.
Setting up for baby.
Crib assembled, dresser filled, and diaper bag packed.







No comments:
Post a Comment