On Thursday Makenzie and I took a trip to the mall. As usual I was stopped by several people to tell me how adorable Makenzie was. I love it, but it adds time to my shopping trips. Luckily, we weren't in any hurry. After being at the mall for about an hour Makenzie started to get hungry. I, being the best mom that I am, left her bottle in the car. I didn't want to go out to the car to get it so I decided to get something at the food court. So I bought a kids chicken nugget meal at Chick-Fil-A. We sat down at a table and I pulled her out of her stroller and sat her on my lap. She had the best time eating pieces of chicken, fruit and fries. I think her favorite was the lemonade. She loved drinking out of a straw. It was so much fun seeing her so excited. She looked around and saw other kids eating and just smiled. I really wish I knew what she was thinking. While we sat and had lunch I realized that my baby isn't much of a baby anymore. She is becoming a little girl. It is a little sad, but I am so excited for her to grow and for the many years we will have shopping together!
On another note, Mitch completed his first block exam on Friday. He put so much hard work and studying in before the exam. I am proud to report that he did well on the exam. He still doesn't like the time factor, but he did great. The test was long and brutal. I was nervous for him all day. When he is stressed about school and exams I am too. He now gets a few days to relax and then right back into the craziness of school.
Oh wow!!! I am so terrible about keeping up haha :)
10 years ago

I can't wait to see how cute she is!!! I always get stopped and asked if Brooklyn's hair is naturally curly or if I did it? I wouldn't even know how to curl a 16 month olds hair! That's awesome Makenzie likes real food, soon that's all she gets :)
ReplyDeleteGreat Job Mitch!!!!