Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! You're only a day away!

Wow! I can't believe how fast Februray has gone by. Tomorrow is March 1st. March is going to be a very exciting and busy month for us. First, Katelin and Brooklyn fly in tomorrow afternoon. We are so excited (hence, the tomorrow title)! This month Mom and Dano are also coming, Makenzie turns 1, and Mitch and I will have our fifth anniversary. So look forward to a lot of exciting posts.

This past week Mitch and I have been incredibly busy. Mitch had his test on the physical and spent a lot of time studying. He has been trying to get caught up on studying notes and ahead on his projects and papers. I worked five nights this week and had achievement days on Tuesday. That was a lot of fun! I really think I am going to like my calling. We had 13 girls there. This week I also went to the Red Cross, had a lunch/play date with some ladies and their kids in the ward, went visiting teaching and had my visiting teachers over. Mitch and I also met up with Jimmy Staves and his little family yesterday. And tonight we are having dinner with some LDS families in Mitch's med school class. I had decided that I wasn't going to be lazy and just stay at home doing nothing and I think I have had a great start. My next goal is to exercise more regularly. I really want a tredmill, but that is going to have to wait a little bit (more like a long while).

Here are some pictures from the week.

Makenzie now walks everywhere. She still falls and is a little shakey, but doing great.





Well, it only took Trigger almost a year to warm up to Makenzie, but he finally has. She loves to sit by him and pet him. And he loves to lick her.



Makenzie is still the happiest little girl (with her ugly moments)! We sure love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment