This weekend Makenzie was invited to a birthday party. My general manager's daughter turned two and Makenzie and I were invited to her party. Makenzie absolutely loved playing with the other girls!
Princess Makenzie! She was given a tiara as well, but didn't like wearing it.
Makenzie with Gracie, the birthday girl, and Layna her new friends.
Layna loved to give Makenzie hugs and kisses. They were so cute together!
Makenzie and Gracie. All of the girls invited dressed up like princesses. Makenzie doesn't have a princess dress so I just had her wear a dress.
All of the girls at the party, minus Layna. Makenzie loved all of the girls and the attention she was getting.
We had a lot of fun at the Princess Party. It made me really excited for Makenzie's first birthday. I can't wait for her party!
I am the wife and Mitch is the resident. Makenzie and Alex are our amazing little girls. Mitch graduated medical school and we moved to Pocatello, ID for residency. These are our adventures!
No comments:
Post a Comment