Due to some computer troubles I have been slacking in updates. Mitch has been busy with school, we watched the Kentucky Derby, I've been working, Makenzie has been growing and learning. Life is going so quickly.
Yesterday was Mother's Day. Growing up I could never picture myself as a mother. Actually, the thought of it scared me. Now that I am a mom, it still scares me. I can't believe I am responsible for this beautiful, perfect little girl. But as scared as I am, I completely love it! She gives me random hugs and kisses all day! She makes me laugh all the time! She has a book about tickling animals and she loves to tickle the book pages. Yesterday, she just walked up to me and started tickling me and tried to say "tickle, tickle." It was completely adorable. Some of my favorite things are: slobbery kisses, seeing her climb to sit on her little couch, when she gets embarrassed and shy, her reaction when Mitch comes home and the way she loves Rascal! I love being a mom! Happy Mother's Day to my mom and all moms!
Oh wow!!! I am so terrible about keeping up haha :)
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment