On Friday night I picked Mitch up from school to head to the zoo. He had to work a shift for the research project he is working on and wasn't getting done until 6. We thought it would be easiest to just pick him up at school and head straight to the zoo (to get their earlier and to not pay for parking for both cars). Well, after the zoo we headed straight home and realized we didn't go back for his car. So, on Saturday we headed downtown to get his car. While out and about we decided to stop at a park to play for a little bit. Makenzie had a lot of fun! It was nice to spend some more time as a family!
Our little family!
Swinging!
Hanging!
Sliding!
Climbing!
Makenzie Lou!
We had a lot of fun at the park. I'm going to be taking Makenzie as often as I can before the weather gets too cold. So friends, that means I'll be calling you to join us!
I love the first picture, Micth and Makenzie look like they feel the same way about taking a picture :) She is so cute. I love the pig tails. I can't wait to see her in persone!
I am the wife and Mitch is the resident. Makenzie and Alex are our amazing little girls. Mitch graduated medical school and we moved to Pocatello, ID for residency. These are our adventures!
I love the first picture, Micth and Makenzie look like they feel the same way about taking a picture :)
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute. I love the pig tails. I can't wait to see her in persone!