Now here's an update on school. Mitch is rediculously busy with school. This second year is a bit more intense than the first year. Mitch did better than he initially thought on his last block exam, but still not as well as he would have liked. So, that means he is putting in more time into learning the information even better. This block there is a lot of pure memorization stuff. On top of studying and classes, Mitch is tutoring Anatomy again. He really enjoys it and it helps him review the material.
He was nominated for an award dealing with his pathology class from last year (I'll ask him what the name of the award is). He didn't end up receiving the award, but he gets to put on all of his med school papers that he was nominated. He is also in the running for another award (I'll also ask for the name of this one) which will be given to the student that did the best academically with a family/kids during the first year. I am really proud of how well Mitch has been doing in school. He has been putting a lot of pressure on himself to do as well this year as he did last year. I think we are both looking forward to when second year and his boards are over next spring. But in the meantime, keep working hard Mitch and we'll take you anytime you have a break!

No comments:
Post a Comment