Yesterday we made a visit to Huber's Farm to pick out some pumpkins with some friends from our ward. I was really excited to take Makenzie! I just thought she would have so much fun! We all did have a great time, minus the fact that it was almost 90 degrees. A little warm for October. I didn't check the weather before leaving and I wasn't dressed for the warmth (will definitely check in the future). The drive to Huber's Farm was so beautiful. The fall leaves were awesome!
The three of us on the tractor ride out to the pumpkin patch.
PUMPKINS!
Mitch wanted to find the perfect pumpkins, so him and Makenzie looked ...
and looked ...
More pumpkins!
Makenzie and Abby "looking" for the perfect pumpkin!
"I found it!" Makenzie and her pumpkin!
Mitch also found his "perfect" pumpkin.
Mitch, Makenzie and I with our pumpkins. Poor Makenzie looks so hot!
Makenzie with our friend Corissa. Makenzie loves Corissa and her husband Kris. As soon as she saw them at church today she had to go hang out with them!
Makenzie and Abby sitting in the pumpkins!
This look shows how Makenzie felt after our pumpkin patch adventure. She was tired, hot and hungry! We all were.
We had a great time yesterday and are looking forward to doing more fall and holiday activities. We just hope that it will be in fall weather!
I am the wife and Mitch is the resident. Makenzie and Alex are our amazing little girls. Mitch graduated medical school and we moved to Pocatello, ID for residency. These are our adventures!
Very cute pictures. It looks like a lot of fun at that pumpkin patch. I'll get our pumpkin patch adventures up tomorrow :)
ReplyDeletecute pictures! that was so much fun, minus the weather of course.
ReplyDelete