I had good intentions of going to the library this week to pick up a few of the books for our a book a week project. I didn't make it. My fabulous sister Katelin came to the rescue. She read the book to Makenzie over skype. I think Makenzie enjoyed this more than if I had read it to her here.
Listening to the book!
This week it was 'If You Give a Moose a Muffin' by Laura Numeroff.
Pouring in the ingredients.
We waited until this morning to make the muffins for breakfast.
I picked the chocolate ones since there were more ingredients for Makenzie to put in.
The BEST part - licking the spoon!
And the finished product!
Yum!
Check out what Brookies and Avery did here.
Next week it is 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar' by Eric Carle. Feel free to join in on our a book a week project. We would love to see what you do. If you make a craft, add a link to our comments so we can check it out!

I wish we had made chocolate muffins, YUMMY! Bryant loves blueberry so I was being nice to him. I just think that Makenzie is so pretty! Love her!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute idea Lindsey, I love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a good Mom you are! How fun.
ReplyDelete