This week the focus was on pumpkins. We started the week off with carving pumpkins (a post for later). And we just kept the fun going throughout the week.
Our books:
Pumpkin Hill by Elizabeth Spurr
Pumpkin Trouble by Jan Thomas
Both fun and cute books!
Painting the pumpkin!
Pleased with her work!
The finished product!
I love how it turned out.
Can't leave out Alex!
She enjoyed watching the painting while eating her puffs.
Reading our Halloween books and doing our crafts/activities has been so much fun. I'm a little sad Halloween is over, but to be honest, I'm also relieved. Up next is Thanksgiving! For the next 3 weeks we'll be picking a Thanksgiving book and craft. We'll be doing a lot of traveling this next month, but we'll be trying to fit them in. Maybe we'll be seeing Makenzie and Brooklyn doing one week TOGETHER!

How perfect is it that Alex is wearing a pumpkin bib! :)
ReplyDeleteThe Halloween crafts have been so much fun, but it'll be nice to have some lower key weeks before all the Christmas excitement!