Friday, November 2, 2012

huber's - joy school field trip

October 11

When we planned joy school for the fall we included a field trip to Huber's. Makenzie was so excited to go to the farm! I love Huber's Farm, so I was too! I was a little sad to find out that they only make their donuts on Fridays-Sundays (we went on a Thursday). We were still able to ride in a trailer, pick apples and eat a picnic lunch. Overall, I would say it was a success!




Checking out the apples!



Most of the kiddos!





Alex and I!
I put her in the carrier and bundled her up!
I don't know what I'm doing!





An attempt at a picture of the 3 of us!



I love this picture! 
She was so excited to pick apples.



Had to taste one!







Makenzie photo bombing!
She had to get in the picture with Katie.



Another attempt at a picture of the 3 of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment