Monday, May 5, 2014

ariel party

February 10

Mitch had a week of vacation time, so we headed to Utah to visit family for a few days. Mitch doesn't get the opportunity to see everyone very often. Since we were going to be there we decided to throw Alex a birthday party with our families. We have never celebrated one of our girls' birthdays with family, so I was excited to throw a big party!

I spent the day at my mom's getting ready for the party.
Decorating the cake!

 
 
The food table.
We had dinner and sweet treats all with an under the sea theme.
I think it all turned out pretty good!
 
 
 
Alex's Ariel cake!
 
 
 
The sweet stuff!
Clam cookies, starfish sugar cookies, Swedish fish (Alex's favorite), cupcakes, pearl gumballs, and salt water taffy.
I think I went a little overboard!

 
 
The cute birthday girl!

 

 
 
All of our awesome family there to celebrate!

 

 
 
Presents!
She loved opening her presents.
With each gift she opened she either wanted the toy opened immediately or she wanted to try on the clothes. Silly girl!
Poor Makenzie was a little jealous of all of Alex's stuff. Good thing her birthday is coming up!

 

 

 

 
 
Cake time!


 
This is how Makenzie helps clean up, finishing off a cookie!
 
 
It was fun to be able to celebrate with our families. Now that we are closer, hopefully we'll be able to celebrate with them more! Alex had a fun evening being spoiled. Thanks to everyone that came to celebrate our Alex Mae!

No comments:

Post a Comment