Saturday, May 10, 2014

two nights of ice

March 5

For Christmas we gave my Grandma tickets to Disney on Ice. She had gone with Makenzie and my dad the year before and they all had a great time. This time Alex would be joining them. The day before Disney on Ice the girls and I drove down to Salt Lake.

The first night in town, my mom, brother and I took the girls ice skating. Since going the first time, Makenzie had been asking to go again. She had loved it! This time we headed to the Olympic Oval. I chose the Oval because they have the walkers that could help Alex. Unfortunately, they didn't have the walker available to rent. That meant I had to help Alex the entire time.

Colton trying to help my mom.
It was pretty funny to watch!

 

 
 
Kenz did even better this time!

 
 
My future Olympian!
She saw the Olympic rings everywhere and got so excited!
She kept telling me how one day she would be in the Olympics.

 
Colton ended up not lasting very long on skates. He use to play ice hockey and had his skates formed to his feet. It's been so long since he skated that the molds don't fit to his feet anymore, which was quite painful. Alex was able to join him on the side. She did much better this time with keeping her feet under her, but it was really hard for me to constantly be helping her. Overall, it was a great night! I look forward to our next ice skating outing.
 
The next night the girls went to Disney on Ice with their Grandpa Bob and Grandma Great Wotring. They were so excited and had a fun time!
 
Belle (in her blue dress) and Anna ready to go!
 
 

 
While the girls were out with Grandpa, I was able to get a pedicure with my mom and sister, Dano, for girls night. It was great!
 
It was a quick visit, but a fun one!

No comments:

Post a Comment