My Papa turned 80 in October and the girls and I were able to head down to Provo for the celebrations. We started off with some bowling at the BYU bowling lanes. We had a great time bowling and it was so fun to watch the girls!
The group.
Alex lost some interest in bowling,
so I had to turn to M&Ms to keep her happy.
Papa really did have a good time (even if it doesn't look it).
After bowling we headed to my Aunt Coleen's house for a BBQ. It was good food and great company! I don't see my extended family that often, so it's great when we get together.
Baby Chloe!
(every once in a while I get a good picture on my camera - I'm glad it was of such a cute girl!)
I volunteered to be in charge of the cake.
I came down the night before and my family helped me put it together.
Papa LOVES to golf!
I think it turned out pretty great!
Races with Papa!
My girls love Papa.
The candy he has in his pocket for them might contribute to that :)
It's so fun to see them get excited when they see him.
After the BBQ the girls and I had to drive home, but all the guys headed to the BYU football game. It was such a fun day celebrating my Papa. I can't wait to see everyone again at Christmas!



No comments:
Post a Comment