1: She can point to her nose, ears, eyes, mouth, teeth, bellybutton and "piggies" when asked to.
2: She loves books! If she can choose what to play with, she will always choose books.
3: She has 10 teeth, two being molars and two more molars coming in.
4: She smiles and says "hi" to anybody and everybody. She is such a social butterfly. She will make friends with anyone!
5: She just hangs out in her crib when she wakes up. She doesn't make a noise or cry. So, I don't know what time she really wakes up in the mornings.
6: She loves water (baths and swimming)!
7: She holds a pen/marker with her fingers, not a fist.
8: She loves cookie crisp cereal, but cheese has to be her favorite. She'll go to the fridge to have us open it and then she grabs a string cheese. She'll pretty much eat anything we give her, but definitely has her preferences. She likes anything sweet!
9: She'll only say mama/mom/mommy when she is crying or angry.
10: She loves to give Mitch and I kisses over and over.
11: She loves to blow kisses and wave.
12: She loves bracelets. We'll find her with several on her arm at a time.
13: She loves to play ring around the rosies - especially the falling down part.
14: She'll rarely fall asleep not in her crib or carseat anymore. She use to just fall asleep anywhere in the middle of anything.
15: She can say hi, bye-bye, mama/mom/mommy, dada, thank you, cheese and baby really well. She tries to copy other words we say and loves to make all kinds of sounds. She babbles like crazy and it is the cutest thing. She'll have a full conversation with us babbling. She uses hand gestures and facial expressions and then pauses for our responses. Sometimes if we don't say what she wants us to, she'll repeat herself and get frustrated with us. It is so funny! I'll have to video it one of these days.
16: She calls herself "Baba." We'll practice pointing at me and saying "Mama" then at Mitch and saying "Dada." And then we'll point to Makenzie and say her name. She'll point to herself and say "Baba" with a big smile on her face. I guess she just thinks Makenzie is too hard.
17: She loves electronics, especially our cell phones and the laptop. Always has to touch them. Buttons on anything will be pushed.
18: She loves Trigger and Rascal. Trigger has been pretty stand-offish up until recently. He now will let Makenzie play with him and he'll play back. She for some reason loves to sit on him. I'll have to try to get a picture of it. Rascal has always let her pet him. In fact, when he wants attention and Mitch and I don't give it to him, he'll go sit by Makenzie so she'll pet him.
19: She loves music. Once she hears it she starts to dance a little to it. She'll even try to sing every once in a while.
I think I could go on forever with different things about Makenzie. She is such a beautiful little girl and I can't imagine our family without her!

She is so dang cute! Brooklyn loves looking at your blog. She brings my phone to me and says "I want to find Kenzie!" Don't worry I keep telling her it Makenzie :)
ReplyDelete