Monday, August 16, 2010

Makenzie's Room!

Lately, I have been working on decorating Makenzie's room. We are on a tight budget so I collected things slowly and waited for deals. Here is the finished result (for now!).



We bought the curtain because the sun was so bright in her room she couldn't take naps or go to bed. It has made a difference on how much light is let into the room. Makenzie also has the start of what will, I'm sure, be a very large stuffed animal collection. I didn't know what to do with all of her stuffed animals. We ordered the animal net online and she thought it was very cool once we put it up with all of her animals.



I also had been wanting a picture board to hang in Makenzie's room, but as I was shopping around for them I determined that I could make on for less than buying one. So I made this picture board to match the colors of her room.



I would still like to add a rug and some other things here and there, but those things can wait. Makenzie loves to play in her room! She enjoys reading her books, coloring and especially emptying her dresser drawers! Her favorite place is to play behind the curtain on the windowsill.



Makenzie sitting in the chair in her room!

No comments:

Post a Comment