Tonight I went to a funeral. A co-worker of mine was killed in an accident on Friday. Since the accident, work has been a little difficult. Everyone is grieving and grieving in different ways. Several people that I work with go out together quite often. Many were really close to the co-worker that passed away, and they are struggling more with the situation. It is an extremely sad situation and I feel so sad for those that believe that death is the end. I am thankful for the knowledge that I have of the Plan of Salvation and I am thankful that I have been sealed to my family for eternity.
I am thankful for all of the people in my life. So many people have touched my life and have helped me become a better person. I am also thankful for the many incredible examples around me. I am thankful for Makenzie and my Heavenly Father who has trusted me with her. I am thankful for Mitch and all of his hard work.
There are so many things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. We wish you all a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:
Post a Comment