Saturday, July 2, 2011

Utah Days 6, 7 & 8 - WSI, Wingers and family time!

On Tuesday (May 17) I started teaching my WSI (swim instructor) class. There were a lot of people in the class so there were a few instructor trainers teaching. I always get a little stressed out because I want everything to be perfect. I would say that everything was great minus the prescreen. It always amazes me that people want to teach others how to swim when they themselves can't!

Due to the time restraints of my vacation for the class, we had class almost every day for a week. Some of the nights that I was at class I would take Makenzie to Mitch's parents and some nights I would leave her at my parents. I don't think Makenzie missed me at all!

Makenzie playing with playdough.



Brookies!



After class one night I headed to a movie with my siblings. A 10 pm movie proved to be quite rough for a few of us. I think Colton fell asleep in his seat a couple of times. At one point he got up and was walking around the back row of the theater. One day Makenzie and I went to lunch with some of our good friends. We headed downtown to Wingers so that we could see Donny with everyone else.

Makenzie and her Aunt Elyse!



Heather, Justin & John (if you can even see John)



Our fabulous server, Don!



Makenzie also got to go play with her Uncle Bryant and Brookies at a jump 'n bounce place. From what I hear, they had a blast. Makenzie was loving all the cousin time!

2 comments: