Sunday, July 24, 2011

Utah Days 16 & 17 - Randomness & good byes

The last day I was in Utah I spent saying good bye to everyone. We had been away from Mitch for a while, so I was ready to get back home, but it's always hard to say good bye.

Saying good bye to Grandma & Grandpa Mendenhall.



Madyson, Ryker & Makenzie.



Grandpa Wotring & Makenzie. He took her to see Kung Fu Panda 2!



Makenzie eating her In & Out hamburger.



Crazy Brookies! Love that face!



Saturday, May 28th Makenzie and I flew back to Louisville. We were up early to catch our flight. Our first flight was 4 hours and we flew to Washington Dulles (DC), then had a 3.5 hour lay over and another hour flight back to Louisville. It was a long travel day with a tired little girl and sick mama (I came down with a sore throat and fever the day before heading home). Mitch was excited to see Makenzie. He had bought her a Buzz toy and gave it to her when he saw her at the airport. She definitely loved it and seeing her daddy!

A tired Makenzie trying to sleep in the airport.



She finally gave up on sleep and ran all over the seats.



Thanks to our families for a great visit! We definitely loved seeing you and miss you!

1 comment:

  1. I see how it is, put cute adorable pictures of your daughter and then but the worst of mine :)

    ReplyDelete