Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Utah Days 9 - 11 - Wotring family overload?

I think I had mentioned that while in Utah I was able to spend time with all of my siblings. Colton was actually on his two weeks of leave from Iraq. He made it to Utah a few days before me. Brian has an internship in Utah for the summer. Brian, Stacey and Kai arrived from Virginia a few days after us. So, for about a week we were all there together. It is always exciting when everyone is together because we don't know the next time it will happen. It had been almost an entire year since the last time we were together.

My nephew Kai & I!



Makenzie, Avery & I!



We had a fun weekend with my family. I enjoyed spending time with my siblings and Makenzie loved playing with her cousins. She also didn't mind all of the attention from the grandparents, aunts & uncles!

Aunt Dano with the kiddos!



Aunt Kate making cookies with Makenzie & Brookies!



Dano & Cam with the sleeping babes!



On Sunday, May 22 we went to church with my parents and then had a big family dinner. Since most of the family was together (minus Mitch) my mom wanted to take some pictures.

My Mom & Dad with the grandkids!



My parents, siblings & I! We're all so grown up!



Makenzie & her Uncle Colton!



Grandpa, Makenzie & Grandma!



Dano, Makenzie & Cam!



Mommy & Makenzie!



Kai, Uncle Brian & Makenzie!



Me & my little brother!



Aunt Kylie & Makenzie!

2 comments:

  1. Hey where's Bry and I in a picture with Makenzie!!! I can take a hint :)

    :( I realized after Colt left I didn't get a picture with him like you did, boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realized I didn't get one of you guys with Makenzie that day :( Sorry! But I do have other ones!

    ReplyDelete