While in Utah I hit up all of my favorite places to eat. Unfortunately, after getting home I noticed it didn't help with my goal of losing a little weight. But they all tasted so good!
Donuts with crazy bed head!
Playing with the baby!
Mayan chocolate cupcake. It was chocolatey with a hint of spice/heat to it. It was delicious!
Brookies and her sugar cookie.
Me and Brookies! Miss her!
Baby Avery and I!
Yummy buffalo wings! A family tradition.
Saying good bye to Uncle Colton :(
Makenzie wouldn't sleep in her bed and ended up taking over my bed. The last several nights I would put her to bed in my bed and then move her when she was asleep. I thought I was being sneaky, but I always woke up with her in bed with me. I guess she was the sneaky one!
I also finished up my WSI class, had lunch with my good friends (former co-workers) at Murray, and went to IKEA.
I am the wife and Mitch is the resident. Makenzie and Alex are our amazing little girls. Mitch graduated medical school and we moved to Pocatello, ID for residency. These are our adventures!
No comments:
Post a Comment