A few nights ago I put Makenzie down for bed at her normal time, 9:00. At around 11:00 I was getting ready for bed and was brushing my teeth. After I finished I heard, "Mama brush teeth." I stood there for a second listening and then headed downstairs to tell Mitch. He said I was just hearing things and that Makenzie had been in bed for a couple of hours. I headed back upstairs to finish getting ready to head to bed and I started hearing singing noises coming from Makenzie's room. I told Mitch again and he thought I was still hearing things, but we decided I would just check on Makenzie. I opened her door and heard her making her fake sleeping sounds. I decided I would just shut the door and leave her be, but as I started shutting the door she sat up and said, "Mama!" I ended up talking to her for a minute, taking her to go potty and then she went back to bed.
I thought it was hilarious. She had been in her room (in the dark) for two hours just hanging out. I guess she wasn't tired yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment