Sunday, September 4, 2011

New Hampshire!

June 12

The day after we checked out Boston, Becky took us to a beach in New Hampshire. The weather was still a little chilly, but it was so much fun!

Makenzie & I on the beach.



Makenzie & Mitch!



I thought the pier was so cute!



After checking out the beach we headed to a local restaurant to eat some lunch. Becky explained to us how you order (there were three different spots depending on what you were getting). So I ordered Makenzie a grilled cheese and some fries and also a lobster roll (I wanted to try one). Then we were going to get a whole steamed lobster. So when I ordered that the guy pulled out a live lobster and asked if that one was ok. I kind of freaked out because I didn't know they were going to show me a live lobster. I kept telling him I wanted a cooked lobster. He said he knew that and after I told him that lobster was fine he threw it into be cooked. Pretty much I felt like a dork!

Mitch showing Makenzie the live lobsters!



Our lunch!



Mitch showing Makenzie the cooked lobster. She was totally afraid of it!



After lunch we headed to a farm in Salem for some ice cream. Makenzie had fun looking at and feeding the animals.

Mitch and Makenzie with the goats.



Makenzie feeding the goats.



Makenzie checking out the chickens while Jen & Becky watched.



I am so glad that we were able to spend some time with Becky. She was so great to let us stay with her and show us around. Thanks Becky!

No comments:

Post a Comment