Back to the post. I'll be 26 weeks this weekend. Crazy. I feel like the pregnancy is going pretty fast. Maybe it's because we have been really busy, but I like it that way.
I had my doctor's appointment last Friday.
Everything went great.
I measured right on (good, since baby measured small last time).
I'm still having headaches, but not as frequently.
The doctor gave me a prescription for when I can't get them to go away.
Makenzie came with me to the appointment.
She was great.
In fact, I think she had a lot of fun.
Makenzie got to hear baby sister's heartbeat.
After, she lifted up her shirt and said, "My turn!"
So, Dr. Nett listened to her belly with the doppler.
She told Makenzie there wasn't anything in there :)
I have such a great doctor!
And such a cute little girl!
I have another appointment in 3 weeks.
Then I go every two weeks.
As mentioned above, this pregnancy is going fast.
But, I'm still feeling great!
Yay!

Oh my gosh it seems like you just told me you were pregnant and now you're one appt away from going every two weeks! Yay I'm so excited for you. :)
ReplyDelete