Sunday, October 23, 2011

Boo at the Zoo

October 14

Last weekend we went with a group of friends to Boo at the Zoo. The kids were able to trick-or-treat through the zoo and meet some of their favorite characters. It was pretty busy and traffic was horrible, but the weather was great and we had a lot of fun!

Our little Jessie!



As Makenzie walked up to each of the princesses she would show them the sucker she had in her bucket and say, "I'm Jessie!" It was pretty cute.



Without knowing it we had the Toy Story group - Woody, Buzz, Jessie & Rex!



Love this picture! When Makenzie saw these guys she wanted to run right up to them, but I had to make her wait in line. When it was her turn, she went straight to Jessie and was just so excited!



Walking with Daddy!



Makenzie had a blast collecting her treats and seeing the characters. She likes to talk about the next time that she gets to go trick-or-treating (which will be at our ward trunk or treat on Tuesday). I love all of the Halloween stuff!

1 comment: