Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"I'm leaving!"

Today as I was doing Makenzie's hair she got mad at me. She turned around and said firmly, "I'm leaving!" I just looked at her and said, "Ok, where are you going?" She thought for a second and then said, "work." So I asked where she worked. She replied, "Kenzie's work." I guess she has a job that Mitch and I don't know about. Silly girl!

On another note, my camera broke last night. I'm not sure when I'll be able to replace it (hopefully sooner rather than later). But that means I won't be taking pictures until I get a new one. Sad.

1 comment:

  1. silly girl. Ben will say he's getting on an airplane and flying to see grandma haha kids so such funny stuff . If you need maternity pics since your camera broke ..I'm just across the river :) ( hopestaves.com)

    ReplyDelete