Monday, October 3, 2011

a project - felt mats

For my nieces birthdays this year I decided that I wanted to make them some princess felt mats. I got the idea from this blog. You should check it out - she has a lot of fun ideas and they're pretty easy and cheap to make. So back to the mats. I took some of the ideas from hers and then I added my own parts. Both mats weren't exactly the same (but very similar). They each have a pouch where they can keep their princess toys.

Madyson's!



I had to add Rapunzel's tower!



Brooklyn's



Makenzie watched me make these and was dying to play with them. The plan is to make her one for Christmas. Hopefully she can wait that long!

2 comments:

  1. Lindsey, this is such a cute idea. I'm pretty sure I'm going to make this for Noelle for Christmas. I'm so excited. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete