Can you believe that it has already been 3 months since little Alex was born? These last 3 months have flown by, but at the same time feel as if they've taken forever. I think I can say that we are fully adjusted to having two kids. I still hesitate to go grocery shopping and do other errands, but once I do them I don't think it was that bad or hard with the two girls. Alex is growing so fast. I wish she would slow down just a little. We're trying to enjoy every moment of it!
Alex ...
still has blue eyes.
I'm thinking, they'll stay that way.
rolls over.
has from back to front down really well.
she get's upset when she's stuck on her tummy for too long.
has occasionally rolled from front to back.
can hold her head up really well (emphasis on really).
it's as if she decided one day she could do it.
it's as if she decided one day she could do it.
she's so much more anxious to move around than Makenzie was.
sucks her thumb.
we're trying to stop that.
we pull it out and put mittens on her hands.
sucks on her bottom lip.
it's adorable.
is very expressive.
she makes some funny faces.
is happy 99% of the time.
the other 1% is not so much fun.
is still wearing 0-3 months clothing
but, they're getting tight.
sleeps about 10 hours at night.
it's wonderful!
is wearing size 2 diapers.
her bald spot is getting bigger.
it's spreading to both sides of her head.
makes her look like she has an old man hairstyle.
is so smiley and giggly.
I love to make her laugh!
it's such an adorable giggle.
loves to watch Makenzie.
and Makenzie loves to talk, sing, hold, hug and kiss her!
sometimes too much.
likes to be sitting up.
she loves the bumbo.
watches the bear mobile on the swing.
Makenzie never did this.
she seems to be aware of things going on around her.
holds her hands together.
I need to get a picture - she looks so cute doing it.
is still cuddly!
I love my little Alex girl!

She is so adorable. I really want to meet this little girl. Time is going by way to fast. I will talk to Matt and see if Lynlee and I can fly out to see you guys.
ReplyDeleteshe is so dang pretty! love her eyes and those eyelashes!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! I love seeing little kids grow up. She is a doll!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone! We think she's pretty adorable ourselves!
ReplyDelete