Thursday, May 10, 2012

cam is on the blog

April 17

Before my sister Danielle came to visit they found out that her husband's job was going to send him to Louisville for business.  So, Cam came about a month after Dano.  After I posted about Dano's visit and we knew Cam was coming she said to me, "Now Cam can be on your blog!"  I guess it's exciting to be on my not so exciting blog!  Every time that I told Makenzie Cam was coming she would say to me, "and Dano!"  I had to keep reminding her it was just Cam.  Maybe next time they can come together!

We thought it was great that Cam was able to come visit for an evening while on a business trip.  Makenzie was so excited all day!  Cam came over and hung out for a bit and then we went to dinner with him and his business associate, Tracy (I hope I remember her name right).  Makenzie was so excited to have both Cam and Tracy there!


Cam and the girls!  He got to meet little Alex.  Cam is such a great Uncle!  Makenzie just loves him!



Just Cam & Alex!



At dinner!  We went to Bristol Bar and Grille.  It was delicious.



Makenzie eating her dinner - mini cheeseburgers.  Yum!  She preferred the potato chips though.


Thanks Cam for visiting.  Wish it was longer, but so glad you were able to fit us into your trip!  We can't wait until the next time! 

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo I made the blog. ha ha. It was so fun seeing you guys. Those girls are the best! My favorite was when Alex fell asleep while I was holding her at the restaurant :)

    ReplyDelete