Thursday, May 31, 2012

hunter and hudson

May 17

Our friends the Wrights moved to California for Joe's residency recently.  A few days before they were leaving my friend Katie and I hung out with their two older kids at the park so they could get some packing done.  It was such a nice day to be outside and Makenzie had so much fun playing with Hudson and Hunter.


Running through the water!  We were the only ones there for most of the time.  It was so nice!



Wet Makenzie!  We just let the kiddos run around in their clothes.





Someone left a bunch of balloons.  The kids had a blast playing with them.



Hudson, Makenzie and Hunter!



Waiting for the water to turn back on.



Alex and Makenzie after a few hours at the park.  They were pooped!



We had so much fun playing at the park.  I'm so glad the kids were able to come play with us.  Poor Makenzie thinks that all of her friends go on airplanes and don't come back, but I guess that's part of student life.  Unfortunately, that will most likely be us next year.  Loma Linda is one of the programs that Mitch will be applying to, so maybe a year from now we'll be seeing the Wrights again!  I am so grateful for their friendship!  It was so sad to see them go, but we wish them the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment