It was quite difficult to get pictures of Alex this time around. She wouldn't hold still. I got a little frustrated and looking through them I was a little upset that I didn't get any 'good' ones. But, then I looked at them again and I truly love them. This is totally Alex right now. Constantly on the move doing her own thing.
Alex...
loves her tongue.
it's always sticking out!
is full on crawling.
and is fast!
we've been needing to baby proof much more than we did with Makenzie.
pulls herself up, climbs and cruises around the furniture.
needless to say we've had many falls.
her poor little head.
Mitch said she may end up being stupid with the amount of times she's hit her head.
(yes, he is kidding!)
is fully on formula.
I finished nursing just after 6 months.
it was time.
for both of us.
loves, loves, loves food.
some of her new ones include: green beans, bananas, pears, applesauce, squash and strawberry yogurt.
she also loves her mum mums, puffs and yogurt bites.
you would think with her love for food that she would have grown more.
Nope.
still in a size 2 diaper
and still wearing 3-6 month clothes.
she's worn a few 6-9 month things,
but they're still a big.
she did put on 8 oz during the 10 days after her 6 month dr visit though.
she's still just so petite.
changing her diaper has become a challenge.
she either tries to flip over and crawl away or grab herself.
we have to be fast!
she had her first major diaper rash.
it stuck around for a couple of weeks.
and we had to make a visit to the pediatrician.
I hope it never happens again, poor girl.
sleeps on her belly.
has since she's been able to roll over.
she loves to cuddle with a blanket.
when she's super tired when I lay her down she'll cuddle up to the blanket and flip to her belly.
it's the sweetest thing!
she is one noisy little girl.
she is babbling all kind of noises.
my favorite is mama!
but it doesn't happen too often.
she usually grunts to get my attention.
she'll grunt for me when I get home from work or when I'm in the other room.
is officially sharing a room with Makenzie.
we moved her on August 25th.
it was delayed due to the diaper rash.
they seem to have adjusted well.
LOVES bath time!
is such a busy body.
but, the cutest busy body you ever did see!

You are crazy, all the pictures are ADORABLE!!!! I love her little petiteness. She sounds a lot like Avery (except for the size thing). I didn't need to really baby proof anything for Brooklyn, but Avery was/is into everything.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE all of the pictures. Cute little Alex.
ReplyDelete