Wednesday, September 26, 2012

joy school

September 11

We have really been wanting to put Makenzie in preschool (and Makenzie really wants to go to preschool), but we decided we weren't able to work it into our budget. When the opportunity to participate in joy school presented itself, we had to do it. I was actually really hesitant because I felt like my life was basically chaos and I didn't know how I would be able to work it out with Alex. I then came to the realization that this is life with two kids. And that life with kids pretty much is chaotic. So, Makenzie is in joy school and she LOVES it!



So excited!




3 comments:

  1. I love her so excited picture! I bet she's just loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exciting she is starting school! Owen can start next year, but I think I will just cry when he starts going. Kids grow up to fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I LOVE her excited face. Crazy she is growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete