He was in Phoenix for about 4 days: a day to travel each way, one for the interview and an extra one to spend time with his sister, Nikki, and her family. Matt and Nikki's little girl, Lynlee, turned one the beginning of October and this trip was the first time Mitch has been able to meet her. I was jealous. I wanted to go too!
The interview went well and Mitch really liked the program. So, I would say the first interview was a success. He interviewed at U of L's OB/GYN and Family Medicine programs last week. I was able to attend the interview dinners with him and meet some of the current residents. This upcoming month Mitch has several more interviews. We leave in the morning to head back west for the interviews and to see family. I guess you could say it's a business trip :)
Dropping Mitch off ridiculously early for his flight.
Daddy's home!
This upcoming month includes interviews in Kansas, Denver, Idaho, New Mexico, Reno, Salt Lake, Odgen and Wyoming. It should be a fun (and stressful) month!

Good Luck Mitch!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck Mitch!!!! So happy you got to come and see us. Bummed we won't get to see you again until May.
ReplyDelete