Ok, so I know these posts about our trip have been really long! So this post I'm going to let the pictures do the talking. And, yes, there are still a lot! But, I do want to give a little description about the day. Makenzie and I had a day just the two of us at Disney. We started off with a princess breakfast at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in the Norway Pavilion at Epcot. We had a delicious European buffet with a lot of interaction with the princesses. The rest of the day we met more princesses and characters and rode some of the rides at the Magic Kingdom. It was a fun day, just the two of us! Mitch and Alex spent the day at Universal Studios with most of his family. They also had a great day :)
The Princess Promenade.
The little kids parade around the banquet hall with the princesses.
Makenzie loved it!
The next few pictures are probably my favorite from the trip.
Makenzie was SO excited to meet Rapunzel.
We waited in line for 45 min. to meet her :)
To see the absolute joy on her face was totally worth the wait!
Around dinner time we headed back to the house to relax for a bit before heading back for fireworks. Makenzie decided she wanted to stay and play in the pool and with cousins. So, Nikki, Elyse, Matt and I headed back to the Magic Kingdom for a Dole Whip (delicious!) and fireworks.
Definitely a good day at Disney!

No comments:
Post a Comment